This month we’ve got a winter themed Wellthos box for you all to enjoy and to keep you feeling healthy inside and out throughout the month. And because it’s Christmas we’ve added in an extra chocolatey surprise from Doisy & Dam. Plus we’ve partnered with Val and Kat from The Health Boost to bring you a festive nutritious recipe and we’ve also partnered with Tom Morgan Founder of Bodyweight Strength Training who runs us through the fundamentals of bodyweight strength training as well as including a bodyweight strength test.
What’s in the box:
01. Twenty By Nocco – Twenty by NOCCO is a protein enriched coffee beverage created for both early mornings and tough days at the gym. Twenty By NOCCO contains per serve (235 ml) 20 gram protein (whey and casein) and 87 mg caffeine from coffee beans.
02. Quinola Mothergrain Express Quinoa – Nutritious and easy, prepare a healthy and delicious meal in just 90 seconds. Simply reheat in the microwave for a meal on the go or have as a hot side dish to replace rice, pasta or potatoes. Available at Ocado.
03. T+ Immunitea– A new generation of vitamin super teas, designed to make it easier for you to get the nutrients you need. An immune system boosting blend of functional herbs, green tea, fruit and 50% RDA in 9 daily essential vitamins.
04. Dr Zak’s Protein Cookie – Packed with 15g of protein in each 60g cookie and with a very low sugar content, they will keep hunger at bay in-between meals while feeding your body with the complete protein source it needs.
05. Rock My Bowl Seasonal Blend Granola – A luxurious crunchy granola. laced with a blend of seasonal spices. Cinnamon, clove and ginger, then studded with chunks of crystallised ginger. perfect with yoghurt and pears.
06. Macacha Energy Protein Powder – A high protein, nutrient dense, plant protein vanilla shake with the added benefits of Yerba Mate all in a handy sachet for those on the go.
07. Sweet Revolution Hot Chocolate – A frothy hot chocolate drink with ethically-sourced raw cacao powder, coconut milk powder which is spray dried and retains the same nutrient content as raw coconut, and raw crystallised coconut nectar.
08. B On 1 Vitamin Patch – Promotes general health & well-being by supporting your body’s natural defence systems by providing Vitamin B1, which your body needs to cope with alcohol.
09. Cheeky P’s Roasted Chickpeas – With a whopping 11 grams of protein and 4.9 grams of fibre per serving, Cheeky P’s gives you all the nutrients without sacrificing any flavour.
10. Lucy’s Dressings Low Sugar Ginger & Sesame – A zingy Asian-style dressing that’s delicious as a stir-fry sauce, dressing or marinade. Pour generously over noodles, salads, rice, chicken or fish.
11. Limited Edition Doisy&Dam Crunchy Almond Butter – Satisfy your nutty & chocolate needs with a bar that has no chemicals, additives or artificial stuff.