You may have successfully defeated dry January, or you might have been going full steam a head in the gym, with all the rules and resolutions we seem to put on ourselves in January we think February should be a month of giving back to our bodies.
We know February is the month of love, but who says we can’t show ourselves a little love. This month’s Wellthos box is aimed at helping your body recover from the start of year by giving it the nutrients it needs and that extra bit of rest and recovery time to ensure you stick to your goals throughout the rest of the year.
In this month’s Wellthos box we’ve partnered with Nutritional Therapist Phoebe Liebling who began her blog Natural Nourishment in 2014 as a means of demystifying the often mind boggling world of ‘healthy eating’ with evidence based but approachable posts. Discover her exclusive recipe in our Wellthos magazine. We’ve also partnered with Chelsea Siegel a personal trainer, yoga instructor and health enthusiast! Chelsea has created an awesome fitness feature inside our Wellthos magazine too.
What’s inside the box:
01. PhysioRoom Reusable Hot/Cold Gel Pack – Useful at all stages during recovery from injury, and can be used again and again. The soft gel in the pack conducts heat or cold. Simply cool in a refrigerator or freezer and it will stay cold to ease achy muscles after a workout or at the start of an injury. Warm in hot water in order to use it as a hot pack to later aid recovery.
02. Pebbles Pantry Chocolate & Chia Seed – 3 ways Paleo Cake Mix – A Chocolate & Chia Seed Cake mix filled with 100% organic cacao drops, raw cacao powder and added organic Chia seeds. It’s everything you’d expect from a chocolate cake and more! Devilishly moist, chocolatey and moreish, yet nutritiously angelic.
03. Other Foods Korean BBQ coated Broad Bean chips – High in protein, fine source of minerals, dietary fibre, folate. Be prepared, these are probably the tastiest broad bean chips you’ve ever had. Giant, creamy broad beans dusted in smoky goodness and a hint of spicy. A must for BBQ lovers.
04. Vita Coco Coconut Water – Not long ago you needed a ladder and a machete to get great-tasting coconut water. Now all you have to do is crack open a Vita Coco to get your taste of the tropics. Vita Coco Coconut Water is never from concentrate and contains naturally-occurring electrolytes, including potassium, making it an excellent source of hydration.
05. Oloves Lemon & Rosemary Marinated Pitted Green Olives – Plump succulent pitted green olives infused with sunshine…well Lemon, rosemary and garlic if we’re honest. Oloves are a great healthy on the go snack, loved by kids and adults alike.
06. Bare Biology Lion Heart – Omega 3 Capsules – Handy travel size dose. Omega 3 has so many benefits, it helps the look of your skin, it’s great brain food, as 60% of your brain is fat and a large chunk of which is Omega 3. It helps your ticker pump like a champ and it keeps you nimble by reducing inflammation around your joints.
07. Vitamin Coffee – Get all the vitamins you need by simply drinking your morning coffee. A high-grade blend of 14 essential vitamins and minerals which provide convenient and complete nutritional support.
08. Dr Zak’s Protein Clusters – Super convenient and healthy, they deliver up to 12g of protein in every 30g pack (an amazing 41% protein) with a no compromise taste promise. And they have avoided using palm oil to help do their bit for the rain forests. They are a healthy on the go protein snack to keep you on track for the day.
09. Cocoa Plus Chocolate Protein Hearts – We’re sweeping you off your feet with this match made in heaven! A true chocolate lovers paradise. If you appreciate chocolate, no matter what the cocoa content, then this is for you. Perfect as an indulgent snack or on top of the protein pancake stack or oats you’ll be making for your better half!
10. Nom Bar – This cacao and raspberry bar is packed full of organic ingredients, including gluten-free oats for slow release energy, virgin coconut oil and cacao. It is gluten-free, dairy free, high in fibre, vegan, ethical, free from refined sugar and any other nasties, leaving plenty of room for super tasty goodness!