The term ‘Wellthos’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 10445919. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- In order to contract with www.wellthos.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email. Your order will be delivered by a third-party delivery service. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- Our Contract: When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. To place a subscription order with us, you must create an account by registering on our website. To register, you must provide your full name, a current and valid email address, a delivery address, and your payment details.
- Pricing and Availability: Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If we cancel the order and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition for outside of UK deliveries; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
- Payment upon receiving your order: we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
- Members can cancel their Wellthos subscription at any time before the start of the next month, all subscription payments are taken the 2nd of every month, so please cancel your subscription before the last day of the previous month otherwise your cancellation will only be valid for the next month. This can be done via account settings, which will be effective immediately, or via an email to email@example.com, which will be effective from when we receive and read the email. Sufficient details must also be supplied to identify your account.
- If we receive the cancellation notice after the last day of the previous month of your subscription, the cancellation of your order will come into action the following month. There are no cancellation fees.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Wellthos have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
- Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Wellthos are not held responsible to how to choose to use this information and you place any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- Some of the information on this site may be out of date. It is kept on the site for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. But we will notify you to give you time to cancel your order if there is a price increase.
- The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
RISK AND TITLE
- The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Wellthos cannot be held accountable for any food intolerances or allergic reactions.
- All products contained in a Wellthos box are supplied by third party brands. Any specific issues you have with the products themselves should be brought up with the manufacturers of the products themselves.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
- It is up to you the customer to ensure you are in at time of delivery to sign for the parcel or to ensure you are able to collect it from your local post office
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- By purchasing a monthly Wellthos subscription, you are consenting to a recurring purchase that will charge you every month. Payment is taken a month in advance, on the 1st of the month. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods, at the original subscription rate, removing any one-off discounts which were applied at point of order. These terms apply for both regular and gift subscriptions. Cancellation information can be found further down in our Terms.
- By purchasing a 6 month or annual Wellthos subscription, you are consenting to a recurring purchase that will charge you 6 monthly or annually based on your subscription plan, unless cancelled. Payment is taken a year after your initial purchase, on the 1st of the month. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive 6 month and annual periods based on your subscription plan, at the original subscription rate, removing any one-off discounts. These terms apply for both regular and gift subscriptions. Cancellation information can be found further down in our Terms.
- If a subscription renewal fails, this may be due to a number of reasons. Any payment information that you have changed may affect the payment, or it may be due to insufficient funds on the card you have registered for payment. We will retry payment every day for 10 days, after which if payment is still unsuccessful we will cancel your subscription and any pending deliveries.
- Delivery of a Wellthos box is at the beginning of each month. We aim to dispatch boxes within the first week, however we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case and there may sometimes be delays in delivering some boxes, especially taking into account Bank Holidays.
- If you wish to change your delivery address to a location which has a different delivery charge (e.g. from the UK to France and vice versa), we must be notified by email. Currently we only deliver to UK and Ireland addresses.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
PROMO CODES, VOUCHERS AND GIFT CARDS
- We may offer gift cards, discount promotions and other types of voucher (Voucher) which require to be activated by email application in order for the holder to commence delivery of products through our service. If paid for, the Voucher is deemed to have been sold at the time of payment for it. All of these terms and conditions shall become applicable as between us and the holder of the Voucher (Holder) when the Holder redeems the Voucher by applying for a service to commence.
- A Voucher may only be used once by its Holder and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or published either directly or indirectly in any form or stored in a data retrieval system without our prior written approval.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel any Voucher (other than a paid-up gift card) for any reason at any time.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed through the website www.wellthos.com and not through any other website or method of communication. To use your Voucher, you will be required to enter its unique code at the online checkout and use of such code will be deemed to confirm your agreement to these terms and conditions and any special conditions attached to the Voucher.
- Any discounts attached to Vouchers apply to the price of the products ordered.
- All gift cards will expire after one year of redeeming it.
- All gift with purchase items including an additional product or box will be subject to availability and deemed to confirm any special conditions attached to the offer.
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Wellthos, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Wellthos does not offer refunds. This includes any partial refunds or subscriptions that have already started. Wellthos may at its sole discretion decide to offer a refund if any goods are proved to be defective or there are extenuating circumstances. Wellthos does not except the return of monthly boxes or individual products under any circumstances. Please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Picture evidence may be required and the outcome is at the sole discretion of Wellthos.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.